Friday, November 13, 2009

Starting out

Okay, so this is all new for me. I love to read blogs, but I'm not so sure about actually doing one myself. I thought it'd be fun to try. So here we go!

You may be wondering about my weird title, in fact, I'm still not sure about it myself. I'll just tell you those three things pretty much sum up my walk of life at this present time. Mustard seeds: God has been showing me how little faith I have, "Oh ye of little faith" I can just insert my name right there, ouch! Do you know how small a mustard seed is? I just looked it up, they're about 3mm in diameter. That's pretty small! Another cool factoid, when this tiny seed is full grown it is big enough to hold a birds nest. God says if we have the faith of a mustard seed we can tell a mountain to move and it will move! Wow! That's incredible and a mustard seed seems doable for even me of little faith!
As far as mayem, I live in a house with three kids, ages 9, 5, and 3, a puppy, and a husband whom I love to death, but he is sometimes like a 4th kid:)
And mothering, well, that's pretty self explanatory!

I decided to post a verse that God has put on my heart this week. Hope it blesses and amazes you as much as it does me!

Acts 17: 26, 27
From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment